Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tuesday: The Rodeo

On Tuesday I went to the Houston rodeo with Kristen. It was so awesome! We watched several events, ate yummy fair-like food, and saw Keith Urban perform. It was a fabulous night! I love the rodeo! These are the only pics I have because my batteries went dead pretty early. So sad. But take my word for it, the rodeo is a "must do" if you ever come to Houston in Spring.










Yep, the rodeo rocks!


2 comments:

Tamara said...

I wanted to share this with you, and I thought commenting on this paticular blog was appropriate.

One of my friends saw a vision of a bull with steam coming out of his nostrils. This bull was bucking around, and looked intimidating.

He wasn't sure what it meant, but suggested these two interpretations.

1. Stop being angry, and fighting against God's will. It is for your peace. Rest in Him.

2. God is like a violent bull. Sooner or later He gets His way.

I don't think these words were specific for you at all. However, when I heard him share the vision for some strange reason I thought of you. With you being in Texas, I relate anything Texan to my friend Hennyfair. Since bulls are kind of the thing in Texas I thought of you. Weird I know. If anything, I hope it gives you a good laugh.

Kristen said...

awww....I'm so glad you love the rodeo!!! :) And I'm glad you had as good of a time as I did!! Plus gotta love Keith Urban baby! :)