Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday: Galveston Island

On Saturday we went to Galveston Island. We went to a different part than I'd been to before and I thought it was SO much prettier than where we went last time. Here are some pics from that trip:
Galveston Island: East Beach

Paul and Zach attempted to fish but it was too windy. I would love to go back to fish when it was warmer and less windy.


Me & Rebecca at the beach. I've discovered that I have lots of pics of she and I. Oh well! She is good about getting her picture taken and those are the ones I usually like of me the best. :)


Paul, Zach, & Rebecca



Michael and Paige came out later in the evening to have dinner with us. Yay!
I got home late last night and tried to go to bed as quickly as possible...but didn't! It was HARD to get our of bed for church today. I did and then came home as early as possible. I am supposed to be cleaning now but wanted to get my pics posted first. Spring Break '09 officially ends at 5:30 am when I get up in the morning so everything needs to be done before that time. Hope you all enjoyed glimpes of my Spring Break!

2 comments:

Becky Durham said...

CUTE Picture of you and Rebecca!

Kristen said...

Jenny you look stunning in the pic of you and Rebecca!!