Chris sharing about God's awesomeneness. I just love how obvious his love and amazement over God is.

This is the end when Chris and Isreal & New Breed were ending the show. (The pics are out of order.)
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13

3 comments:
sweeeeet!
i am so glad you got to see "your hunnnnny", as some people would say, in concert!
looks like a lot of fun!
what a great picture of you!
miss you!
Hola, Hace mucho tiempo! Espero que te encuentres superbien....claro que si, pasaste tiempo con CHRIS!!!!!!! woooohoooo!
Bendiciones...Yoly!!!!
ok you texan...surely you are learning some more Spanish down there!!!!
Just stopping by to say HIIIIII!
Nice.
My word verification is amograti. That would translate to "loving thanks" in at least one of the latin-based languages.
Post a Comment