A 2nd View: A Trip to Bridgeton
One of the days we took a trip to a Bridgeton in Parke County. Now, for those who don't know know their covered bridge trivia, Parke County is THE covered bridge capital of the world! It has more covered bridges than any other place in the entire world! Wow! So, of course, we had to take Sofie to see some.
The bridge! This particular bridge was actually rebuilt in 2006 because the original was burnt by an arsonist a couple of years earlier. Below is Adria, Sofie, and my sister, Amber crossing over it. (Thank goodness I'm so good at adding captions or you'd never have figured that out!)
I love this picture. I should have gotten a zoomed in copy to post but even without the zoom I love it. I just think my sister and her daughter look so adorable together. Yeah, I'm admittedly biased.
Adria, Brighton, and Tristan on the bridge. Such cuties! And below is a picture of the actual bridge when standing on the banks of the river.
Tristan enjoying the ride. (I have so many pics of Adria that I felt I needed to give him adequate attention by posting this one! LOL)
On the way back we saw so many deer! What is it about deer that makes you want to stop and just watch them? No matter how many times you've seen a deer they still enthrall you every time. So, that was one of our exciting mini-trips while in Indiana. If y'all ever make it to my hometown I'll be sure to take you, too. :)
1 comment:
I have to agree! The picture with your sis and her daughter is adorable.
I saw two baby deer today. You are right! No matter how many you see they still give you a thrill.
Post a Comment