Friday, May 16, 2008

Since I know I won't be able to get online tomorrow to do this......

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, BECKY!!!!

I know you love the ocean, so this is the cake I'd have made you....maybe....I mean, I'd have made an ocean-themed one, perhaps not THIS one exactly. Plus, I'd have used peanut butter M&M's instead of the regulars. (I threw a pack in on here just for the heck of it!)

Hope it's a blessed day that is a doorway to a blessed year, decade, and life!!!



1 comment:

Becky Durham said...

I love my really elaborate, probably super hard to make ocean cake!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! When you get old, no one remembers your birthday or even cares that much (I mean, it's not like they let 30 year olds smash their birthday cakes with their fists). It's good to have friends who remember!

Have a good weekend! School's almost over!