Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Birthday Party

Here are some pictures from my birthday party. They are random, but I think there is a pic of everyone who was there. I so adore my friends! I am one blessed 30-year-old woman! :)

Paige & Kristen


Nathan the Soda Model & Zach


Rebecca made me this cake. Strangely it cracked down the middle. I told everyone she did it on purpose in honor of the recent earthquake in the Indiana region. I said she wanted to make me feel like I'm back home by making me an "earthquake cake". :) I think some people believed me! LOL


Sofie was really getting into cutting the cake!


Ahhhh....Is there any scent so wonderful as Downey??? I think not!


This is BY FAR my favorite picture! I'm so pleased that they have seen the beauty of Downey! Or were they just making fun of me? Nah! They've been converted. :)


Everyone...this is Timmy! My new man!


Rebecca, Gustavo, and Michael


Karlenie & Brandino!

3 comments:

Becky Durham said...

Great pictures :) I'm so glad you had an awesome 30th birthday!!!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Great pictures - awesome friends!

The real litmust test of friendship with Hennyfair - appreciating your love of Downey (and your Indiana humor)!

Beth said...

i love the earthquake cake! and the importance of downey at birthday parties. too few people appreciate how wonderful downey really is!