Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ian Matthew's Arrival

After visiting Sarah's blog I remembered something I should have posted a week ago! (I promise, my life is so stinkin' crazy and full right now I can't keep my head straight most of the time!)

Anyway....

My best friend, Amanda, who most of you know or at least know of, had her 4th child on the 6th. A boy they named Ian Matthew. He was about a month early and has had some complications with his lungs. He was moved from a Terre Haute hospital to Indy when he was 2 1/2 days old and has been there since. Just in the last couple of days he's started showing signs of improvement and they hope he'll be home in the next week.

Please remember them in your prayers. It is an exhausting process for them. The drive, having a new a baby, and also have 3 other children ages 3-6 to care for, also is very exhausting. Plus they weren't quite ready for his arrival so they are still gathering up the things they need to care for their new little one.

I spoke with her on Friday and she sounded a lot better than when she left a message for me a week earlier, but she still sounded tired and in need of some rest. Something she's likely to not get for another 18 years! :)

Thanks for always being willing to pray!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I will pray. Actually one of my friends just had a boy and named him Ian as well. Cool!

PS: My blog is up again. Same address.

Becky Durham said...

Praying!

And I'm glad Peachy's back!