Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I've Returned

I am home.

There is a part of me that is ecstatic to be back in my own home, but I'm also very sad this trip is over. At this point I don't have too much to say. All of it is still being processed. And there is A LOT to process. During the time at the conference the Lord spoke so much to me and revealed so many things. Definitely on a personal level but also a lot on the corporate level. I am rather somber today as I reflect on what comes next and wonder how I will fulfill all that He put in my heart during these days with Him. I want all He has for me and I want Him to have all of me. Now comes the days of walking out those desires.

As I have time to unpack all that is within me you will likely hear much of it. I think....we shall see.

Happy New 2008 everyone!

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Process away!

I would love to hear the process of your processing!

It is like manna for me, being able to read what God is doing/speaking in your life!

Becky Durham said...

Welcome Back!

I'm excited to hear about your time away :)

Happy New Year!