Monday, January 14, 2008

Be Still and Know That I Am God

After writing my previous post I was thinking and praying. Then I felt God urge me to listen to the tape from when WOHG ministered to me before I embarked on this great lil' journey I'm on. At the beginning Kevin played me a song. These were the lyrics:

Be still and know....Be still and know that I am God.
Through the mountains, and the valleys.
Through the rain and through the storm.
Be still and know....Be still and know that I am God.
In the good times, and the bad times,
And in time of uncertainty.
Just trust...just trust in Me.
Be still and know......Be still and know that I am God.

(Man! It is such a beautiful song! I so just love listening to Kevin when he's just flowing in the Spirit, ya know?)

The two other times I'd listened it I hadn't paid attention to the fact that the Lord was telling me that I need to be still and trust Him even in the GOOD TIME. I just hadn't REALLY heard that part before. God is so cool.

I am *still* now.

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww.........yeah, that makes my heart swoooooon........

I love how God uses people to talk to us!!!! And I love that those people are willing to be used!!!!!!!!!!!!!