Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cookie Outreach: Part I

On Thursday night some of us got together to bake cookies for next week's outreach at Karlene's apartment complex. I took some pictures! They aren't great because 1) I was decorating cookies and had icing on my hands, 2) I kept taking pictures when they weren't expecting it, and 3) it's been a long time since I've used my camera. Anyway, here are some pictures. (Proof that these people I keep talking about are real! LOL)



This is Brandon and Miriam making Mexican Wedding Cakes (aka Italian Nut Balls or Russian Tea Cakes). Miriam is the one who was Jenny Robert's roommate at IHOP).
This is Karlene, her mother, and Brandon (in the same process as above picture).
This is Sofie decorating sugar cookies with me. She was so much fun to work with! She was so excited to use the decorating tips and learned very quickly.
These are the cookies Sofie and I decorated. Oh so pretty, eh? :)



So, there you go! As I told Sarah, I'll be posting more pictures as the days go on. At least I hope to. I tend to forget to take the pictures even when I have the camera with me. I get wrapped up on what I'm doing and just forget! Maybe I'll even let someone take some of me at some point. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squeal! You have friends!

Becky Durham said...

LOL at Sarah.

I love the cookies--so beautiful!

I'll post pictures some time soon of the ones Jonas and I made.

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

The cookies look lovely!

As do your siblings in Christ!