Friday, October 12, 2007

New Prayer Peeps!

Last Wednesday I received an email from a girl who wanted to start a prayer group every other Thursday night. I literally squealed when I opened it! But with the horrible week I've had I wasn't sure I'd make it tonight. But I did. And I am SO glad I did! All I'm going to say is that it was a mix of UE prayer walks and Saturday night prayer on Olive Street. One word...AWESOME!

I just wish you all could meet all these people God is allowing me to meet. I mean, for 3.5 hours we did nothing but pray, pray, praise God, pray, discuss what God is doing in the World, pray, and share about how amazing He is. I couldn't have asked for more. It's so wonderful to be with people and have a connection that comes only from serving the same God and having a like passion for seeing Him and His kingdom come above all other things. You all would have LOVED it!

4 comments:

Becky Durham said...

That's really, really awesome!

Anonymous said...

New prayer peeps?!?! I've been replaced!?!?!?!?! Waaaaaahh... booo-hoooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just joking!

:o)

I'm very happy for you!!!! That's really, really awesome!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

hm...i am jealous too! but in a "happy for you" kind of way!

HOW LOVELY!