"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Oh My Hair!
Just so ya'll can rest at ease....I got my hair done tonight. It looks really good. (Yay!) However, the bad news is that it was way more expensive than I anticipated! Good-gosh-oh-gracious! I shall only say that before tonight my most expensive cut/hilight was $90. I thought that was pretty decent given the quality. Uh yeah, this puts that to shame and I shall not say how much to shame because it's a little embarrassing. (Lesson learned: Always get a price before you go!) So, now I have about a month and a half to decide what to do next time. *sigh* I found a good stylist first try, but I just don't know if I can afford her. I shall continue to pray.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes. I go to a hairstylist that charges a lot...but I don't actually pay full price.
I guess that's the difference...
Enjoy your super haircut!
Post a Comment