I have now lived in Houston, Texas for 2 months. Last night I fulfilled another Texan duty. I went to see a western. Yes, I saw 3:10 to Yuma. It wouldn't have been my first choice for a movie and I had no idea what it was when I agreed to go, but I did enjoy it. I can't say "You HAVE to go see it!", but you'd definitely not die from boredom if you did.
Well, my internet is my apt isn't working right now so I'm in the business center of my apt complex and this keyboard really sucks and I'm too lazy to switch computers. So, that's it from me for today!
4 comments:
Jason wants to see that.
I'd rather pull my fingernails off...
:P
It's really, really not bad. If I actually 1/2 enjoyed it then it must be pretty good. I mean, I loathe going to movie period. And westerns are right up there with watching MASH on TV. So, yeah, it's really not so bad. Very good storyline, just a little too much western violence.
Did you go by yourself?
No! I would not go to a western if I was chosing the movie!
Post a Comment