Saturday, July 14, 2007

So Sad

I will not lie, I am very sad right now. I have worked like crazy to get this thing finished in order to be shipped by 4 pm. I finished at 3:45 and was ecstatic because I thought I'd make it. Unfortunately, the CD I have to put it on was not the right kind (or else I just don't know what I'm doing...which is highly possible). So, w/ 10 minutes to spare I gave up. Oh well, I guess it'll be late which could mean I don't officially graduate until 60 days past when I originially was supposed to. *sigh* Well, at least this way I can rewrite my introductory essay and make it something worth ready. And now I'm going home.

1 comment:

Becky Durham said...

NOOOOoooooooooooo!

Ugh. How frustrating that must have been.

:(

Hey--you get to see me tomorrow! Call me or something so I know what time and if you're coming to the house...