"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Monday, July 30, 2007
Just So Ya Know
Oh yeah....I also got my cell number changed. So it won't work if you try to call. I'll be sending out an email to everyone in the days to come w/ all my new contact info! Just so ya know! :)
Yeah I tried to call you since you were behind us on time and I didn't have anyone elses number and I wanted to talk to someone because so much is going on and my brain won't stop thinking about everything that is going to happen tomorrow and I am really excited butreally nervous and I dont think i have put on period in this message cause I cant think straight to stop and do it.....aggghhhh!!!!!
2 comments:
Yeah I tried to call you since you were behind us on time and I didn't have anyone elses number and I wanted to talk to someone because so much is going on and my brain won't stop thinking about everything that is going to happen tomorrow and I am really excited butreally nervous and I dont think i have put on period in this message cause I cant think straight to stop and do it.....aggghhhh!!!!!
I have not yet received your new phone number.
If you don't want me to ever call you again, just say so.
:P
Post a Comment