"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Friday, April 20, 2007
Sleep....Must Get Sleep!
I'm so tired. All the junk that was congesting my lungs and coating my vocal chords has now loosened up into a drip that incessantly causes my throat to be irritated. Thus, nonstop coughing has begun. I didn't sleep much last night as a result. I tried napping after school but got nowhere. So, I'm going to read for a while now, then take some Nyquil, all the while praying like a mad woman! I really want to sleep! On a positive note, my voice is getting better! Since I won't see anyone all weekend it should help it even more and then I only have to teach 1/2 a day on Monday due to another field trip. (I don't think I'll ever have a full day or week again this year!) Anyway, I'm also using this as a means to becoming overly exhausted in hopes of being able to sleep through the coughing. What's so "funny" is that just about 2 weeks ago I thought to myself how awesome it was that I hadn't gotten a "coughing illness" this school year like every other year of my entire life. When I get it, I get it BAD and many sleepless nights always ensue. Alas, this too shall pass! Alright my eyelids are droopy, time to read, then time to drug myself, and hopefully sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ick. I hope you got some sleep and I hope you feel better.
Getting sick is not fun.
Not fun. I had a cold that lasted for about 2 weeks. It was miserable. I hope your is less intense. But, from the sound of it that cough is on the same level.
Post a Comment