Monday, April 02, 2007

I got my stitches out today. My finger is still sore and somewhat numb. It's weird trying to type with it again. I'm sure I'll re-adapt quickly.

Also....

My friends went to Guatemala on Sunday to meet their new daughter! This is their second Guatemalan baby. What is kinda crazy and cool is that the girls are at least 1/2 sisters biologically. (They might even be full sisters.) It's all pretty neat. They will bring her home on Thursday to start their life as a family of four. I'm so thrilled for them!

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Great news about getting the stitches out. Any report back on the tumor???

How very neat about your friends and their Guatemalen children!!! How wonderful that they are biologically related, too!!! May many blessings fill this home!

Beth said...

I'm glad you got your stitches out! Hopefully your re-adaptation to typing with all fingers will be accomplished quickly! That verse that you wrote about from your trip back to Indiana is awesome! I love the "freeing me of all my fears" part!

Becky Durham said...

That's awesome--about both things :)