Only 19 full student days to go. That's 4 Mondays! And I leave for D.C. Wednesday the 8th of May! Wow, I really never thought this year would end. It has in no way flown by. The old phrase "slow as molasses" comes to mind actually. Still, the future is so uncertain right now that I'm starting to get a little nervous. My entire life will be flipped upside down in less than two months and it's killing me not having any idea what the future holds.
Right now I'm still very sick. I haven't slept more than a few hours at a time since last Saturday. I cough like crazy 24-7. So, I am finally going to the doctor today. I put it off because I didn't want to pay for it, but ended up spending close to $75 on OTC stuff. But now I'm just so tired I can't handle it anymore. I'm giving in. I just want to sleep and be able to talk without coughing uncontrollably. It's insane!
Welp, that's it for now!
Post Amendment: I am so happy to have some other teacher types on here who appreciate the countdown until summer.