"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Also....
SQUEEEEEAAAAALLLL!
I can't expound, but for those who have known me very long, you know that when I'm most happy/excited about something I squeal with delight. And I am utterly delighted right now. :)
I lost my voice temporarily last night, but there was a good reason...
after work i felt "dirty" because my coworkers listen to the radio for 4 hours in a row...so in my car on the way home I screamed out the name of Jesus as I loud as I could multiple times so that I would feel better!
6 comments:
Joy!
SQUEAL!
your squeals are contagious.
? por que?
Just 'reading' about your squeal makes me want to SQUEEEAAAALLLL too! Please Tell!!!!
I lost my voice temporarily last night, but there was a good reason...
after work i felt "dirty" because my coworkers listen to the radio for 4 hours in a row...so in my car on the way home I screamed out the name of Jesus as I loud as I could multiple times so that I would feel better!
I DO!
Post a Comment