I am now up to one hand and 2 fingers and a thumb!!! :)
It still throbs and hurts but my hand is no longer numb and for that I am ecstatic.
I ended up not working again today bc of my lack of sleeping most of the night and bc of the dopey way I act on the pain meds. But I'll be back tomorrow and then it will be spring break! Yahoo!
Also, at 5 am this morning I happened upon a documentary about depression. I learned a lot about the pineal gland and serotonin. Which led me to do more investigations. I am thinking that Texas is going to be a really, really good thing for me. It still scares me to hope for such, but at least maybe my pineal gland will be exposed to more sunlight thus releasing more serotonin thus improving my moods, appetite, and sleep habits. That's my hope anyway!
Oh, and Kristina, when I was waiting for my surgery I watched a documentary on Alaska and oil. It was very interesting and enlightening. I really must go there some day!
No comments:
Post a Comment