Monday, February 05, 2007

Indy 500

Anyone wanna go to the Indy 500 with me this year? Or maybe just a day of qualifications? It's something I'm not too interested in, generally speaking, but have always thought I'd go someday because it only seems like something a Hoosier should do at least once. Now that I'm moving I realize that my chances will decrease, but really do want to go! I just don't wanna go alone. So, if anyone is interested or even just willing, please let me know!!!! They even have a Christian music day on one of the qualification days that I've always thought would be great to go to. Think about it! You just might enjoy it!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

That is actually tempting. We will need to talk about it when we visit each other.

Becky Durham said...

I may want to come...

Hennyfair said...

SERIOUSLY???? How awesome! Well, we all must talk more about this. It might be a fun "big" group thing to do. Which means you all have to provide the other people! :) Fun-fun!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

I want to come!
--Niklas