As per Kristina's tag, I have thought about 6 weird/unique things to share about myself. Do you know how hard that is??? You all already know every odd thing about me! Sure there are plenty of things, but I'm quite open about every bizarre thing about my life or personality. Is this not true??? So, anyway, I've had to really, really think hard on this one and I think I came up with some. Here goes....
1) I have over 60 pairs of socks. I love my white ones to be WHITE-WHITE, so when they get dingy I buy new ones. Only I don't throw the old ones out because, "You never know when you're going to need an old pair of socks!" Plus, I love cutsie socks so I'm always buying new ones.
2) I rarely sit anywhere other than in my bed when I'm at home. I do my work in bed, I watch TV in bed, I eat in bed. Now, for those who've been to my apartment that's not that hard to believe. I don't have a table and my other furniture isn't all the comfy. So, yeah, my life is lived in my bed!
3) Since I do all my work in bed, I "stole" a pink Barbie lap tray from my niece that I now use to do all my work on. It's so awesome! It has a side holder perfect for all of my graded papers, a cup holder, and a little holder perfect for ink pens. Not to mention the lovely Dancing Princess Barbie that adorns the top work surface. It's great!
4) For nearly all of my childhood (that I can remember) I was terrified that giant lobsters were going to take over Earth if WWIII ever broke out. Yeah, a neighbor kid told me that and I was too young and naive to know any better. I had trouble falling to sleep for years because of it.
5) The Heimlich Manuever was introduced to my class in the 1st grade. I got so freaked out that I was going to choke (just like the dude in the movie did on a chunk of fried chicken!) that I quit eating for about 2 weeks. I'd only eat nibbles of food and got so sick that I missed several days of school. Buttered toast was the first thing I began to eat again.
6) I love-love-love onions! YUMMY! Mostly cooked in dishes, but also raw on sandwhiches and stuff. It's getting worse (or better if you like onions!) as I get older. I remember my Nanny always could eat an onion like an apple and I thought that was gross, now I think that by the time I get to her age I'll be able to do the same.
4 comments:
Oh What FUN reading that was!!!!! Your Barbie tray sounds super neat...I bet your niece thought so too!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
They actually told me to take it bc she was using it more as a dance platform than a eating/work tray as it was intended for. They figured she was going to break it or one of her bones if it didn't get out of there. I was just helping out. :)
Oh fun! More interesting things about Jenny!
Do you like to EAT lobster?
WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!! FOr the first time I am able to view Jenny's blog.....wowowow...I am not sure exactly what happened or what I did, but here I am....and what a fun entry to have come in on!! :)
First off....considering Jenny's reverse fettish to feet, the massive conglomeration of socks does not surprise me.
Next...I wish I could be in bed more often...I love all my warm comfy blankets, and my adorable little weiner dog that curls up next to me at night.
Finally...I wish I could share your love of onions, however I must say that is my one and only food allergy. I can sometimes tollerate the faky dehydrated onion flakes, but anything fresh sends my poor stomach into a fit of rage!
Hey...I love lobster though!
Wowowowowow again.....! Hi Jenny!!!!!!!
Post a Comment