So, Saturday night I went to a Christmas program at my friend Shannon's church. It was really neat and well-performed. It was different than any I'd ever been to, so it was refreshing. However, that is not the point of this post. What I wanted to share was something funny I thought while watching. I laugh at myself for this....
As they were singing a song about not being able to find a place for them to stay that night - Christmas night, if you will - and how how they couldn't find a midwife, (LOL) I found myself thinking, "Well no wonder they couldn't find a midwife, it was Christmas night. Everyone was spending the holiday with family." (LOL) And almost immediately I started chuckling to myself. I mean, I know the reason it was so crowded was not because of Christmas because there was no Christmas prior to that and it was because of the census and all that, but I still found it so funny that I actually entertained that thought. Anywho...it made me laugh. I like to laugh at myself. I keep myself well-entertained. :)
2 comments:
LOL :) That's really too funny.
hahahahahaha!!!
Post a Comment