Sunday, December 24, 2006

HALLELUJAH!

I AM FINISHED! That stupid, awful, dreadful, icky, terrible, research project is FINISHED and handed in! It ended up being only 23 pages, but only because I accidently didn't save one of the parts earlier so the revised version was much shorter and much less detailed. Which, I might add, totally had me freaking out and stressed earlier today. I had spent nearly 8 hours on that section alone! The revised version only got about 3 hours of attention. Oh the heck well! At this point I just wanted to hit that "SUBMIT" button and be done with it all! Now I am! The class mandates that you get a C on it to pass the entire class, and based on what I just turned in that might be what I get. But I don't care! It's over! It's done! It's complete! I'm finished! And with 5.5 hours to spare!

Now I am going to relax and truly begin my vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!

Way to go!

What a relief!

Becky Durham said...

I'm so glad you're done. Congratulations on surviving!

Enjoy your vacation--and have a safe trip :)