Just a few days after the Pringles were sent on their way they arrived back at the school. The kids were eager to open them up to see how well they made it back. They were very careful opening them lest they be ones that break the Pringle in the end.
It was a very exciting day as they opened their packages. Almost like opening gifts on Christmas morning!
Most of the Pringles arrived in the same pristine condition that they left in. What great Pringle package engineers they are!
Sadly, three groups did not end up with perfect Pringles in the end.
This was a fun project. Definitely one I will use in the future!
It was a very exciting day as they opened their packages. Almost like opening gifts on Christmas morning!
Most of the Pringles arrived in the same pristine condition that they left in. What great Pringle package engineers they are!
Sadly, three groups did not end up with perfect Pringles in the end.
This was a fun project. Definitely one I will use in the future!
5 comments:
That's great! I really didn't think anyone would have a whole Pringle after that adventure.
Did the master engineers get to eat their whole (or not so whole) Pringles after the project was over???
Absolutely not! There was no eating during the project. One of our major rules is no eating during lab. We use a lot of common materials in labs - a lot edible - which could potentially be harmful when combined. So, we get into the habit of consuming nothing. It was killer on them, though. They wanted to eat them soooo badly. Only the winners got Pringles to eat.
A big thumbs up for Miss Hayes' class!!! I'm shocked that so many pringles made it in one piece! The way some of my mail gets to me, I was sure there would be more crumbs.
I think hennyfair should have a class blog... like for your students to check and stuff... not related or connected to your blog in anyway, of course. Just an idea/suggestion!
Anyhow... how fun! What a delight to see and read about all of this stuff! Blessings, Hennyfair! You are doing an egg-cellent job yourself!!!
:o)
I'm working on a MySpace for my classes! It's just coming along very slowly. Not too high on my list of priorities!
Post a Comment