Friday, September 15, 2006

Science IS fun!

Today we had the first Jr. High Science Club meeting. I am SO encouraged! Of the original 50+ who signed up, only about 30 came. That is a perfect size! And the ones who did attend are a good group...like people you could actually see yourself going on an overnight field trip with. I am so pumped! They are very eager, too. I can't articulate just how happy I am about this. Yay!

Since I'm at school I should get off of here now, but I just wanted to write while my enthusiasm was still at it's peak!

YAY!

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

Cool, Fun, Terrific, Exciting...I am soooo glad for you! What a boost for a marvelous weekend!!!!
Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Fabuloso!

An overnight field trip with young teenagers???? AAAAaaaaaack! I am so glad that God gives different gifts to different people!!!!

Becky Durham said...

I'm so excited for you!

I think your science team needs a theme song and I think you should write it! I mean, after all, you are a renowned song writer!

Hennyfair said...

Um, they already think I'm a bit goofy. I'm not sure they're ready for Ms. Hayes the impromptu songwriter. :)