"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Saturday, July 08, 2006
YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
I went for a walk this evening. I do this quite often, but something great happened tonight! I walked for 34 minutes!!!! Now, you're probably thinking this is no big deal. BUT when you have a hip that is laden with arthritis this is a HUGE deal. At the start of summer break I could barely make it 15 minutes before the pain was unbearable. So, yay! I was just so excited that I had to tell someone. (You know it's always been the small things that get me excited and that's not changed any!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Jenny girl!!!! Keep it up and you will be running with me next year in the Mini-marathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :)
Post a Comment