"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Friday, July 28, 2006
This is my niece Adria. She looks almost exactly like my sister! It's unbelievable.(I'm really just using this as a test picture. I've been trying for the last 20 minutes and this is the only one that's worked so far!)
Right when I saw the picture I was going to comment that she looks just like your sister. She is skinny just like your sister. Same eyes and hair. Wow!
2 comments:
Right when I saw the picture I was going to comment that she looks just like your sister. She is skinny just like your sister. Same eyes and hair. Wow!
OMGoodness! She is a miniature Amber! It's amazing :) And she's adorable.
Post a Comment