
This is my office/workout room. Hee-hee...Yeah, it's really just the side of my living room. (You'll have to tilt your head to see this one as it really is. It's not really laid out vertically as the picture might imply.)
Guess what room this is? Alright, much like the office/workout "room", the kitchen isn't so much a room as just a little space off the living room. Yet, it works for me. I especially like my ladybug decor.
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Thursday, February 16, 2006
The tour continues....
This is my place of slumber. Although you can't see them, I have the most lovely new red sheets! They are so nice! I have yet to remember that I have them before I turn down the bed each night and just get a happy little jump in my heart that brings a smile to my face as I get ready to go to bed. They are so inviting and make my sleep so much cozier than my yellow ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment