Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Picture Update!

Just so you all know...because I know you're all on pins and needles wondering...my pictures continue to work just fine here at school! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT????? Anyway, if you want to see them you can stop by my classroom. tee-hee :) Can you tell I'm sleep deprived. I've been somewhat of an insomniac lately. No matter how early or late I try to go to bed I just can't sleep! Thoughts run like crazy through my head and my heart just pounds! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?????? So, despite a 2 hour delay for weather conditions, I am quite unrested and thus am writing silliness as I sit here at school "preparing" for classes!

Have a nice day all!

1 comment:

Hennyfair said...

Well, I tried and tried and tried! However, as you can see, I was not successful. So, there whole entry is gone! I will try another time when I have some! Back to grading now! :)