Sunday, January 08, 2006

Caught in a blizzard!

Life is so weird sometimes. Actually, most of the time. At times I will go through really dry spells where it seems that NOTHING is going on. NOTHING! I get so bored and seek God to find some meaning in anything. Then, all of a sudden it's like life gets all flipped upside down and everything seems to be in absolute chaos. Kinda like a snow globe. At times everything is all settled and calm, but with just a flick of the wrist that serene scene becomes a a violent blizzard! Right now I feel like I'm in a blizzard.

For whatever reasons, my thoughts are clouded and it is because there are multiple situations that seem to be flying out of control. Situations that I have no ability to control or have any ability to affect in any positive ways. It's maddening!

I really want to write about the specifics to which I am referring but know that would take way more time than I have or that you would likely have time to read. However, I ask for your prayers as I try to sort through some of this. If these things are being stirred up within me and around me I can only figure God is wanting me to deal with them, I just don't know how and am not sure I have the strength, or the will, to fully deal with them as He directs. They are some pretty big things! Yet I want to because I feel so wretched, vulnerable, and just plain uncomfortable right now.

I continue to remember all of you in my prayers, also, as I know that there are situations in your lives that are also of great importance. Please let me know if there are any specifics. Love you all.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Sounds like the horrible intercession pains that I am trying to escape from myself. I keep telling God: it is your burden not mine. Yours! I was watching TV today and I was thinking about London and how you wanted to go there. And then I thought oh yeah that was a dream she had before. For all I know it isn't there anymore. She has moved on. For all I know she doesn't want to talk about her dreams. I respect that. I know why you wanted to stay quiet and not blog. even though I admit I miss you and keep in contact with you this way. But, for me I can't stay quiet on my blog despite pressure. If I hold in my joy the very rocks will cry out. I bet living with me for that short time helped to drive you crazy. There is only one place I find peace. In the arms of a friend. I love that the Bible gives us everything that we need for life and godliness. Everything! Jesus you are more than enough.

Becky Durham said...

Hi, Jenny Dear :) I will pray for you--and would be glad to listen to you talk about the specifics anytime :)

God is good and he loves you!

Yolanda said...

hey,
just getting hooked up at home again, so I am way behind reading the blogs and such...I hope you are doing better...at anyrate, know that I am praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings