"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Monday, November 28, 2005
Loss of Wisdom
Okay, so my title is misleading. I will tell you that straight up. This post is really to let you all know that I am officially having my wisdom teeth removed. I can't say I'm upset. I'm thrilled to be getting the pesky little lower left one yanked. The others, well, they've left a bad taste in my mouth due to their assoiciation with lower lefty. I'm happy! Thrilled! Ecstatic! Granted, I still have 3 1/2 weeks to wait, but it'll be here soon enough. Hm? Do they let you keep your wisdom teeth? I wonder....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ummm...yuck on wanting to keep your wisdom teeth. I'm not sure if you get to or not. Will you remain awake during the surgery or will they knock you out? Make sure they give you the good drugs when it's over!
Congratulations on this milestone.
cjwdqrf: Can't Jenny wait? Dentists quickly remove fortunes.
Ha! I like that word verification statement, Becky!
Mine had the word Bub in it!
How do you make links on your blogs? Can someone please tell me? And how about pictures? I've tried and am not so good at all of this computer stuff! Help is you can and will! Thanks!
My verification is grygyygy....all I can think is that that sounds like a noise I make when I'm trying to get pictures on my blog and I get frustrated and give up..."grygyygy!"
Oh, and Sarah, silly child! I wish to keep my wisdom teeth post extraction. Actually, I want to give them to someone as a gift, but am not sure how appreciated they would be. I'm definitely going to ask though. Definitely. And I might give one away and keep one to show my students as we begin talking about the human body. What a great visual aid!
qmwvvv...Quit making word verifications very vexing!
I'm sorry. I don't get it.
How do you put the link and the work in one place? I know, I'm a bit slow...forgive me!
Okay, so mine does not have any little pictures of chains or anything else above where I am currently typing. I have found those on my post pages, but couldn't figure out how to actually do it. *sigh* I need a visual tutorial.
Oh, Sarah! Are you gonna be home sometime! I have to come to Bloomington to pick up a CD I won on the radio, could I visit you and you show me? Maybe? Please? At least consider it PLEEEEAAASE!
Hm. Our schedules are obviously conflicting! I will email you and quit using my blog comments to "instant message". Good night!
Post a Comment